February 04, 2012

It starts today

                   Hi guys, first of all thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog and welcome to Balt Influence, my personal blog site.  Why personal? Because for a start, it’s going to be my very first online commentary page containing themes and topics which interest me the most.  As the acronym BI connotes, I’m sure my readers will be more than curious what good can this site offer. Well, as I’m passionate about being different, BI aims to promote the good and bright side of being true to yourself and simply change the very common belief that ‘in is good’ whereas ‘different is bad’.  Well, that’s it for a start. Reactions, suggestions, thoughts and ideas from my family, friends and critics in the university are most welcome.  Hope this site will be a means to share with the world my thoughts, your viewpoints, our insights and come up with practical and inspiring attitudes on who, what, where, when, how and why we want to be in the future.

1 comment: